The Usual

I don`t know how to start it. My name is DOS. I am just usual people. Live like another people live. And do anythings as usual. I was born in usual condition. Entry usual school. And learn like usual student learn. My name have never called in flag ceremony because I have got an achievement nor because of violation have I made. Everything in my live is usual. In my class that contains 24 students, I just get middle position. I am weak in many subject. But not too weak so my teachers need to call me to their room.
Maybe for many people, this live style is usual, normal. But it is boring me. I like to read, read everything. And from what I have need I know that, trillion or more people have lived in this earth. But, just a very little of them whom other people remember until the long time after they died.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIGA KATA SEMBOYAN DAN SEBUAH IRONI

Permodelan Matematis Teorema Kendali

Mewariskan Nilai, Merawat Harapan